A socially conscious, adventurous, and style-forward look at how to make drinks for anyone, anytime.
"In a cocktail world that is starting to look and act more like a science laboratory than a bar, Evelyn Chick is a breath of fresh air. Her easy-to-follow recipes will give readers more time to entertain and enjoy the drinks themselves - and isn't that the point?"
- Ivy Mix, American Bartender of the Year (2015 Spirited Awards), Mixologist of the Year (2016, Wine Enthusiast ), co-owner Leyenda, Brooklyn
A great cocktail is more than the sum of its parts. Globally acclaimed beverage expert Evelyn Chick knows that our enjoyment of a cocktail goes beyond the ingredients, equipment, and skills in the mix: it's about keeping an open mind and embracing the simple joy of sharing flavours with others.
In this playful collection of recipes, Chick celebrates the simple joy of sharing flavours in approachable ways, offering unpretentious guidance on:
- Home bar tool and pantry essentials
- Spirit categories
- Easy-peasy fancy garnishes
- Seriously refreshing summer drinks and warming cocktail-hour staples
- Low-alcohol, zero-proof, and cannabis-inclusive options
- Large-format servings for get-togethers
- Versatile syrups, tinctures, and infusions
Cocktail Emporium was proud to provide almost all of the glassware and bar tools that are featured in this book ❤️
Hardcover. 224 pages.