This fountain is an exact reproduction of a vintage late 19th century Belle Epoque absinthe fountain.
A handmade glass reservoir sits above four taps in a classical rounded trefoil shape, and the lid is decorated with an acorn.
Placing your glass underneath, slowly dripping chilled water into your absinthe takes you right back to the Belle Epoque.
- Accommodates 1 to 4 glasses.
- Stands 20.75" tall (with lid).
- Approximately 8.75" under spouts for glasses.
- Metallic plating over heavy brass.
- Mouth-blown glass bowl.
- Bowl holds approx. 9 cups (2.1 liters) of water.