A Mexican classic, this piece features the Margarita surrounded by its most fundamental ingredients in a colourful, contemporary, polygonal style.
12"x12" art print mounted on wood fiberboard 3/8" thick
- 100% Canadian - designed, printed, and assembled in Vancouver, Canada using Canadian materials
- ready to hang - no framing necessary
- matte laminate offers permanent protection from fingerprints, dirt, moisture and other contaminants
- clean with a damp cloth without risk of damage
- keyhole slot in the back for easy, secure hanging on a single screw
- ingredient list appears at the bottom of the design
The origin of the Margarita is somewhat contentious, but it was probably first served in Mexico sometime between 1930-1940. The iconic glass and salted rim are unmistakable.
On a hot afternoon they're sub-lime! ... I'll see myself out.
Designed by Justin Holmes in Vancouver, Canada, each image is made-up of thousands of triangles, digitally hand-placed and coloured - no filters or algorithms are used.