A tribute to the classic enjoyed as far back as the 1700's, this piece features a Bourbon Sour surrounded by its most fundamental ingredients in a colourful, contemporary, polygonal style.
12"x12" art print mounted on wood fiberboard 3/8" thick (about the size of a vinyl album cover.)
- 100% Canadian — designed, printed, and assembled in Vancouver, Canada using Canadian materials
- ready to hang — no framing necessary
- matte laminate offers permanent protection from fingerprints, dirt, moisture and other contaminants
- clean with a damp cloth without risk of damage
- keyhole slot in the back for easy, secure hanging on a single screw
- ingredient list appears at the bottom of the design
Originally made with rum and heavily watered down, this cocktail originated as a way for sailors to avoid scurvy and contaminated water. On return to shore the sailors brought their acquired taste with them, but substituted a liquor more commonly available in the Americas — whisky.
Designed by Justin Holmes in Vancouver, Canada, each image is made-up of thousands of triangles, digitally hand-placed and coloured - no filters or algorithms are used.